Monday 19 October 2009

Franchising & Licensing Asia 2009

I am not sure how many folks made it there. I found it to be a rather educational visit, quite some networking opportunities too.

Key takeaway for myself:
1. Good franchises are going to require more capital and not for me at this time. Looking at >150K.
2. The market in Singapore is mainly linked to Food & Education, need to do more homework on this.
3. You can pick up a lot of tips from the free talks that run in parallel.

This is probably something I would revisit next year when I gather enough cap.

1 comment:

  1. It was an eye opener visit but not many suitable opportunities can be found there. M&M could be a potential opportunity for me in the future but unfortunately breakeven is more than one year. I believe more opportunities will be opened out due to "Law of Attraction".

    ReplyDelete